This is a Wordpress plugin that scans a folder in your Wordpress and its subfolders containing images. The subfolders will be the categories that will appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with the images.
You only need to Drag and Drop images into a folder. And add the gallery in your posts or pages with this short code: [autoGrid]
You only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
The images are uploaded via FTP, so you can take advantage of the goodies of FTP uploads using droplets. For example: “transmit” (for MAC) or “FTP Droplet Lite” (for Windows)
Then you only would have to drag and drop the images into a folder in your desktop computer and that’s it, the droplet will automatically connect to your folder in your Wordpress.
If you don’t want to use FTP you can use another plugins to upload files through the WP admin page using File Manager Plugins like this one: WordPress › wp-FileManager Â« WordPress Plugins you only need to point it to where your Gallery folder is and then manage your images! this is just an example, out there must be lots of better file manager plugins!
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Accept Images of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Using JSON for a faster retrive of information
- Easy implementation ever so you can add it to your page super fast and easy, and also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the images By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Specify the number of images to load on every ajax request so you don’t have all of them at first when the page loads
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
WordPress - Auto Grid Responsive Gallery - Wordpress | CodeCanyon
Den Anhang 4003 betrachten