- Unlimited Apps: With BuildTool you can create as many apps as you would like.
- Store Ready: Create apps that are App/Play/Windows Store ready by providing the correct certificates in BuildTool.
- Single Click Build: Makes use of the Phonegap Build API to build your app for different platforms, at the moment iOS, Android and Windows Phone are supported.
- Monetize: Enable AdMob, DoubleClick, Facebook, Flurry, iAd, InMobi, Millennial Media, MobFox or MoPub ads and monetize your apps.
- BuildTool Push Notifications: Enable BuildTool Push Notifications and send out as many push messages as you would like.
- Third Party Push Notifications: Enable PushWoosh, PushApps, GameThrive, Urban Airship, Infobip or IBM Push Notifications and use your favorite service to send out push messages.
- BuildTool Analytics: Enable BuildTool Analytics to have an insight in the downloads/installs of your app. You can view and filter all your statistics and show them in a graph.
- Third Party Analytics: Enable Google, Distimo, Tapstream, Zendrive, Telerik or Appsee Analytics to view stats of your app.
- Advanced Testing, Debugging And Monitoring: Enable Testflight, Lookback or Repro to test and monitor your app.
- Manage Artwork: Manage your app icons and splashscreens for all different platforms within BuildTool by uploading your artwork. BuildTool will automatically create and resize them.
- Platform Specific Options: Enable Platform Specific Options, such as an app rate dialog in your customizable language or change for example the iOS Statusbar.
- Plugin Management: Manage the Phonegap plugins and sources within BuildTool.
- Preference Management: Manage the Phonegap preferences and values within BuildTool.
- Paid Templates: There will be templates for every kind of project available soon on CodeCanyon. Developers are allowed to create their own.
- Free Templates: Automatically download / update and install the available professional free templates within BuildTool. All templates have their own template options to customize per app.
- Whitelabel: Rebrand BuildTool to your own company name by editting one single line of code.
- Enable Registration: Allow clients to register an account to access your BuildTool system and charge them for creating apps.
- Client/Admin Roles: Edit your clients/Registrations and Admins within the User Management.
- Clean code & Open Source: BuildTool is created in PHP and easy editable.
- One Minute Install: Follow the 5 simple steps to install BuildTool within 1 minute.
- Latest Technology: BuildTool and its templates are build on the latest technology such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Phonegap 3.
- Automatic Updating: When a new update is available, BuildTool will ask to install this update.
- Beautiful Design: BuildTool is provided with a beautiful flat design for the best user experience.
- Full Documentation: In the documentation you can find everything to get BuildTool up and running.
- Good Support: You can always ask questions and/or give suggestions by email or in the CodeCanyon comment section.
- Many More: Take a look below at the changelog for the latest changes and features. Buyers can request by email.
PHP Scripts - BuildTool - The Powerful CrossPlatform App Builder | CodeCanyon
Den Anhang 3603 betrachten